Thank you for visiting Garner NC Homes!
We specialize in residential real estate sales. We are results driven and very motivated. We offer effective representation based on sound knowledge of North Carolina Real Estate rules and regulations as well as the local real estate market. We enjoy working with families wanting to purchase either a resale or a new home through one of the many home builders.
Our sales background varies, however, we have worked to help buy and sell every type of residential real estate including Land, Condominiums, Townhomes and Custom homes. We are full service Brokers and members of the local multiple listing service (MLS).
If you are relocating to Wake, or Johnston Counties (the RTP area), We would be happy to send you a relocation packet with valuable information about "our" part of North Carolina.
As your North Carolina Raleigh Real Estate professionals, our goal is to provide you with the best service when buying or selling a home in Raleigh, Cary, Apex, Garner, Clayton and surrounding areas. Client satisfaction is number one with us. Unparalleled knowledge of the real estate market in the Greater Triangle, Raleigh NC area makes us your "BEST" choice.
Why buy a new home in the Triangle? Great question! If you haven't heard, this area continues to receive many accolades year after year as the best place to live, work, learn, play and retire in the country. A superior quality of life and affordability makes Raleigh and the Triangle area the ultimate destination of choice for many looking to relocate.
Recent surveys indicate the following reasons why people relocate to the Triangle:
- Abundant Job Opportunities - the key driver of employment is the Research Triangle Park. Forbes Magazine recently voted the Triangle as a leader in new business climate in the nation.
- Wonderful Location - From the Triangle, it's a short drive to the Coast of North Carolina (2 hour drive) and the Western NC Mountains (3.5 hour drive). Superior access to air travel via the RDU International Airport, excellent network of roads with Interstates 40 and 85, and close proximity to Interstate 95 to the east. Rail travel is available via access to Amtrak with passenger stops in Raleigh, Cary, and Durham. Many families relocating from Florida to the Triangle are called "Half Backs", as these families native to the Northeast now live half way back to their original home.
- Ideal Weather - 4 distinct seasons without either harsh winters or excessive summer heat
- Superior Educational Opportunities - Both primary and secondary education
- Affordability - Cost of living remains affordable
- Outstanding Selection of new homes and new neighborhoods
- Superior Cultural Events & Opportunities - The NC Symphony, The Carolina Ballet, Theater-in-the-Park
- Outstanding Professional and Collegiate Sports Teams for which to cheer include: The Stanley Cup Champion Carolina Hurricanes NHL Hockey, The Durham Bulls AAA Baseball Club, The Carolina Mudcats AA Baseball Club, NC State University, Duke University, The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
So why does the Triangle Area rank so high?
Why are people moving here in droves? Well if you mix Raleigh's growing job market, it's superlative schools, a mild climate and sprinkle on some southern hospitality, you are getting close to Raleigh's secret recipe. Is it any wonder that Wake County is in the top 10 fastest growing counties in the entire United States?
With the constant negative media reports about the economy and the real estate industry, it is often difficult for consumers to decide whether or not to buy/sell real estate. Well, the good news is that the Raleigh real estate market is still one of the strongest markets in the country!
Rather than making personal decisions based on nationwide generalities, why not speak with a local real estate expert who can advise you about what is going on in the Triangle real estate market?
Buying and Selling real estate is a big decision and it can be a complicated process. Why not let a local expert help make the transition a whole lot easier? Please feel free to contact us at anytime to arrange for a personal consultation. What are some of the downsides? There is constant road construction. In fact, residents joke that the traffic cone should be on our state flag. Our schools have been a little overwhelmed with the rapid increase in population. Many of our schools are now on a year-round and many schools have erected trailers to add extra classroom space. Despite all this, our schools are ranked exceedingly high!
It won't take long for you to become addicted to some of our "southern" traditions, such as "red eye gravy", southern fried chicken, homemade biscuits (BoJangles is a particular favorite) and best of all our sweet tea!!